Light, easy to use fly rods built on a SINTRIX® 330 blank for improved strength and durability. Refined middle-to-tip actions make these rods a joy to cast.
Designed and developed in Alnwick, the Jet series is manufactured with a blend of two different carbon pre-pregs that give a perfect balance between in hand feel and power to weight ratio.
Despite their low weight the blanks have a smooth muscular feel that gives confidence when trying to subdue a large fish yet still feel light, lively and sharp in the hand when casting.
The Jet range offers a comprehensive array of lengths and line sizes to cover many aspects of the sport ranging from the tiniest mountain stream right through to a mighty spate river.
The development team’s personal favourites include the 7ft #5 as the perfect small stream /brook rod still capable of delivering a sizable terrestrial pattern and landing the occasional monster, along with the 10ft #5 which as a float tube / dry fly boat rod can’t be beaten. And it still reacts perfectly when short line nymph fishing a powerful spate river or reaching out to control an indicator when searching a distant seam.
- Built on SINTRIX® blanks (read more about SINTRIX® technology)
- Refined middle-to-tip action
- Fuji butt guides with hard chrome snake intermediates
- Clear ‘Pearl Grey' blank finish with silver highlights
- Section line up marks
- Full ‘AAAA' grade cork handle
- Supplied with cloth rod bag, and a hard cloth-covered Hardy rod tube